ONE MORE STEP FORWARD FOR ALL THE VERACITY SEEKERS:
- I am not at all interested in learning that there are irrefutable facts that newly prove Charles Darwin was a liar who wrote the exact opposite to what he had been informed was the truth about who he knew who cited Patrick Matthew's book and the original ideas in it, which he claimed to have discovered independently of Matthew, before he replicated those ideas and then excused himself for doing so by writing self-serving lies that those original ideas in Matthew's book were unread by any naturalists and unread by anyone. [Agree] [Disagree]
- I am not interested in any evidence that denigrates the great original genius thinker Charles Darwin, and some of the most revered scientists in the world who credulously parroted his lies because I would rather have the romance and the lies. [Agree] [Disagree]
- It does not matter what has been newly proven about the probable influence of Matthew's original thinking on Darwin and Alfred Wallace, because all that matters is the ideas and who convinced the wider world of their importance. [Agree] [Disagree]
If you disagreed with all of the above statements then you might care enough about veracity in the history of scientific discovery to proceed to read the following fully evidenced facts
- Patrick Matthew was the only person to be first to discover the macro evolution process of natural selection as the answer to the origination and extinction of all species on Earth.(Evidence here).
- Darwin was a self-serving serial liar who deliberately corrupted the history of discovery of natural selection. (Evidence here)
- Leading evolutionary biologists parroted Darwin's lies, and by so doing facilitated a 'culture of concealment' of the evidence that proves Darwin and Wallace knew and were influenced directly by those who read - and then cited - Matthew's book, and the original ideas in it, before 1858. Moreover, Darwin's and Wallace's proven influencers also knew those who read and cited Matthew's original ideas before 1858. (Evidence here).